Zen Lingo is Free Japanese language learning website that aims to prepare students for JLPT N5-N1. Enjoy studying Japanese without ads and popups. Currently we are offering Grammar explanation for all JLPT levels. Additionally we have several JLPT vocabulary related sections. All lessons contain audio voiceovers for vocabulary, grammar and example sentences. Other features will be imlemented in the future. Please see roadmap below.
Public Alpha version. This site is currently undergoing active development. We are working diligently to improve the platform and add new features. As a result, you may encounter occasional bugs, inconsistencies, or limited functionality. You can support the development by buying us a coffee.
Create Japanese JLPT N5-N2 Grammar sections.
Create Japanese JLPT N5-N2 Vocabulary sections.
Add Kanji with only one reading sections for JLPT N5-N2
Reading section for Japanese JLPT N3 stories (including audio)
Grammar explanation of texts from reading section.
Google based login for free users.
Spaced Repetition System (SRS) for learning Vocabulary, Grammar and Kanji.
Adding Grammar and Vocabulary for Korean language.
Sources & Literature:
- • Nihongo So Matome JLPT N2 series
- • Nihongo So Matome JLPT N3 series
- • Nihongo So Matome JLPT N4 series
- • Nihongo So Matome JLPT N5 series
- • 600 Basic Japanese Verbs, Tuttle Publishing
- • New Kanzen Master JLPT N3 Tango Word Book (Shin Kanzen Master: JLPT N3 1800 Important Vocabulary Words)